[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - jBPM - What's in scope for a DecisionHandler?

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 16:24:47 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have the following DecisionHandler node:

  |   <decision name="IsTerminationRequest" expression="#{workItemManager.isTerminationRequest}">
  |     <transition to="Check Provisioning Type" name="isTerminationRequest"/>
  |     <transition to="ABO Approve-Reject Request" name="aboApprove"/>
  |   </decision>

Which Seam - jBPM components point to something meaningful when that expression is resolved and invoked?

* org.jboss.seam.core.actor
* org.jboss.seam.core.transition
* org.jboss.seam.core.businessProcess
* org.jboss.seam.core.taskInstance
* org.jboss.seam.core.processInstance
* org.jboss.seam.core.jbpmContext
* org.jboss.seam.core.taskInstanceList
* org.jboss.seam.core.pooledTaskInstanceList
* org.jboss.seam.core.taskInstanceListForType
* org.jboss.seam.core.pooledTask

I know jbpmContext is points to something 'good'.  What is the contract for all the rest of these components?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031782#4031782

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031782