[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: PojoCache, Serializable object and cluster

jacek187 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 16:37:48 EDT 2007

Instrumentalization is not exactly what I need for all my objects (but for other is accepted), so question is: Is it possible to use PojoCache like TreeCache (put/get Serializable objects that will be replicated across cluster) or only instrumented objects will be replicated?
Looks, that PojoCache put method throws an Exception, when not Serialized or instrumented object is used as argument, so if PojoCache accept Serialized object I except that this object will be replicated - no error, warning etc is throwed/logged...So maybe this is a bug?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031791#4031791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031791