[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM 3.2 on tomcat which uses mysql - LOGINI UNSUCCESSFU

ygiriyap do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 04:09:15 EDT 2007

Yes ... I have done the following things ....

1. I have all the user,group and membership tables popluated properly in mysql db as in the default hsqldb. (this seems to be fine for me)

2. I have configured tomcat to use the mysql db.
    In the file ... WEB-INF\classes\hibernate.cfg.xml ... following modifications were made.

<!-- hibernate dialect -->
    org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect

    <!-- JDBC connection properties (begin) -->
    com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
    jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/jbpm32test
    root
    admin
    <!-- JDBC connection properties (end) -->

    org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider

    <!-- DataSource properties (begin) -->
    java:/JbpmDS
    <!-- DataSource properties (end) -->

Pls let me know if the hibernate properties are configured properly.
Do I need a Datasource as mentioned above?(wan not there for jbpm 3.1.4)

AND KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE RIGHT MINIMAL LIST OF THE JAR FILES NEEDED TO GET THIS WORKING.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031915#4031915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031915