[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Connection between servers through JNDI?

Clarich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 05:25:41 EDT 2007

Hi Ron,
actually the source code I'm working at is not yet in production. It is still in experimental stage. I found that issue by chance, when I wanted to run my tests with different protocols. So I guess it will not happen very often that the protocol changes on one port.

I'm pleased to hear that you made the multiplex  server invoker more robust. Actually, this was another issue I had. I already posted it here
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=104757&start=0. So maybe your changes could be the solution for this problem, too.

I'm going to try it out. Are the changes already available in the CVS?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031942#4031942

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031942