[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to link to page using level of indirection

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 10:02:23 EDT 2007

Thanks, after some tweaking (and forgetting to have a "/" first in the view-id :-( ) I got it working. This is what I ended up with:

  | <s:link
  | 	action="#{viewSelector.viewForObject(x)}"
  | 	value="#{x.name}">
  | 	<f:param name="oid" value="#{x.id}"/>
  | </s:link>

I think this could be clarified in the documentation under the s:link, s:button section - i.e. add:
"If you want the action to result in a redirect to a view, please remember to include a leading '/', otherwise the returned string is interpreted as an 'outcome' (that can be redirected using declarations in pages.xml)."

It would also be very helpful if the s:link section included that it is possible to use f:param to pass on parameters.

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032035#4032035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032035