[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Question on Stateless Session Bean

hasc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 11:15:09 EDT 2007

so is it impossible to create an object, thats is initialized once (in my example retrieves the required objects out of the database) and only one instance of it exists in the container?

I mean I have to display lists of objects on several pages and the objects in the database are almost never changed or new entities added. so my idea was to have one Stateless Bean that returns the list on each request.

Would a stateful bean with scope application be a solution?

Is there a way to declare that only one instance of an object should reside in an ejb container?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032078#4032078

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032078