[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Apache and Jboss integration problem

pajarokillo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 13:31:36 EDT 2007

Hi!, I have developed an web application that i have deployed in my jboss application server. The Jboss version is 4.0.0. The context of my web application is /MyContextWeb

Moreover, i want put a Apache2 Web Server in front of my application server. I have configured the mod_jk module for connect Apache and Jboss, and all work correctly.

My problem is the next, i want that if a user write  http://mydomain.com in the navigator, it maps to http://mydomain.com/MyContextWeb.

I think that it can be related with VirtualHost from Apache, but i don't know how i must configure it.

How can i get it?.

My configs file are the next:

httpd.conf

  | Include conf/mod-jk.conf
  |
  | NameVirtualHost *.*.*.*:80
  |
  | <VirtualHost *.*.*.*:80>
  |     ServerName mydomain.com
  |     ServerAlias mydomain.com
  |     DocumentRoot /desarrollo/srvApp/jboss-4.0.0/server/itd_knowledge/deploy/ITDCargaDatosWeb.war
  |     ErrorLog logs/mydomain.com-error_log
  | </VirtualHost>

mod-jk.conf

# Cargamos el módulo mod_jk
  | LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk-apache-2.0.55.dll
  |
  | # workers.properties
  | JkWorkersFile conf/workers.properties
  |
  | # logs
  | JkLogFile logs/mod_jk.log
  |
  | # jk nivel log [debug/error/info]
  | JkLogLevel info
  |
  | # formato de Log
  | JkLogStampFormat "[%a %b %d %H:%M:%S %Y]"
  |
  | # JkOptions
  | JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
  |
  | # JkRequestLogFormat
  | JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"
  |
  | #JkMount /jobsite.itdeusto.local.com/* workerITDK
  |
  | # Archivo de URI de aplicaciones
  | JkMountFile conf/uriworkermap.properties
  |
  | # para shared memory, solo para plataformas Unix
  | #JkShmFile logs/jk.shm
  |
  | # jkstatus
  | <Location /jkstatus/>
  | 	JkMount status