[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conceptual/Best Practice Question

msduk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 15:46:06 EDT 2007

Thanks for the response Gavin.

As the refresh is a potentially expenisve operation I wanted to limit it to just the conversation that bean is involved in. I noticed the org.jboss.seam.endConversation in the docs before but assumed it was any conversation as it lacks the '' part such as for pageflows org.jboss.seam.endPageflow..

Am I misreading (unlikely as whoever write the docs does a great job ;0)) or is there a way to limit the event interception to a single bean, or perhaps examine the event trigger on processing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032184#4032184

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032184