[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM : Couldn't be that complicated...

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 16:30:08 EDT 2007

did you try to run this script for updating a 3.1 database to a 3.2 database? I'm looking into this, but afaik, this is for creating a new database (even if one already exists).

I did it several times and did not encounter these errors. It's simple, if the fk's are not deleted, you cannot drop the tables..... that is mysql behaviour. Then  do a truncate first or something delete the schema and create it again... not so difficult, is it? I've worked with mysql and jbpm for 4 years now... you have to be a little creative, but just a little.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032192#4032192

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032192