[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 1.2.1 Released

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 17:10:10 EDT 2007

Seam 1.2.1 is out now.  In addition to the usual bug fixes and updates, this release introduces the new hotdeploy feature that allow code changes and configuration changes to be deployed into a live application without redeploying/restarting the application as a whole.  You've definitely got to give it a try.  There is a lot more in the release, but since I'm already running late getting the announcement up, I'll just point you guys to it.

Get it here: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=163777&release_id=496874

Docs: http://docs.jboss.com/seam/1.2.1.GA/reference/en/html/index.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032207#4032207

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032207