[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM : Couldn't be that complicated...

lfelser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 20:30:09 EDT 2007

I have been floundering for a few hours here after upgrading to 3.2 and I think this little quote would answer all my problems, IFF I knew which "other post" you were referencing here:

"kukeltje" wrote : you do not need to fill any other table. One important thing however is that you do have to configure the login module. (as is described in the other post).

  | If you have problems, please file as much relevant info (but not more) so we can help you better.
  |
  | Regarding the transitions, there is lots of info on this in the forum and the examples. Just a message like above is not enough info for us to help you.

...so close!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032269#4032269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032269