[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: lost parameter after login/forwarding

alteo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 22:34:42 EDT 2007

Gavin:
I'm still facing the same problem after adding in the line in the pages.xml file.

<param name="searchPattern" value="#{searchService.searchPattern}"/>

Well, my problem is slightly different from hendrik. I used the seam generator to generate the template for my application and the generator automatically generate the search page. Everything works fine if I don't add in the security feature.

I can't get to display the 2nd page or the next page. It always show the 1st page. Everything works fine if I take out the codes below from the pages.xml. Here's part of the codes in pages.xml
<page view-id="/SuggestionsList.xhtml" login-required="true">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032284#4032284

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032284