[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam + jBPM + JNDI

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 23:11:10 EDT 2007

I have another (totally confusing) topic regarding this, let me rephrase in a at least human readable form...
I need to use jbpm with Seam, but I need to use a configuration registred on the JNDI, I won't be including my jpdl inside my ear.
So I start digging seam code and found the BusinessProcessInterceptor->BusnessProcess->ManagedJbpmContext->Jbpm
all under org/jboss/seam/core
Reading thoses classes I got a good view of how does seam binds the process into its context. I've seen a

  | protected void setJbpmConfigurationJndiName(String jbpmConfigurationJndiName)
  |    {
  |       this.jbpmConfigurationJndiName = jbpmConfigurationJndiName;
  |    }

So here's what I'd like to know: Is it possible to point to a different jbpmConfiguration instead of providing the jpdls and jbpm.cfg?

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032290#4032290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032290