[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JAAS login with JBoss Seam

fady.matar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 28 11:43:53 EDT 2007

This approach worked for me before, but I was wondering if the identity component can be wired.

Using the regular authentication / authorization module makes the seam identity component useless.

I believe that one approach to benefit from the identity module is to write the LDAP authentication within the authenticate method and provide an XML configuration to make it more or less portable. I would like to get Gavin's feedback on that

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032399#4032399

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032399