[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam-gen from jboss-ide/command line

mario D do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 28 11:49:19 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm quite new to seam and trying hard to understand seam. In order to grasp the ideas behind seam, I've  reverse-engineered an application from a database both with the eclipse based jbosside and the cli seam-gen and was surprised to see 2 different applicationstyles, editor/finderbean (jboss-ide) and entity/queryhome.

Could somebody enlighten me on the preferred way of using the reverse-engineering tools (and why), i.e what is the difference between those 2 styles besides the obvious.

I apologize in advance if this has been covered before, I've searched the forums but could not find anything on this subject.

TIA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032405#4032405

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032405