[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - WS-Security and certificate password

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 28 14:19:48 EDT 2007

I just noticed what I think is a problem. If I generate a certificate and use a different password for it than what I used for the keystore, then I get a key not found error. The problem appears to be in the SecurityStore.getPrivateKey method, this line:

key = (PrivateKey)keyStore.getKey(alias, decryptPassword(keyStorePassword).toCharArray());

which assumes that the keystore password is also associated with the certificate.

I also checked jboss-ws-security_1_0.xsd to see if there was a way to provide a password along with the alias in the  tag, but there was none.

Should I open a JIRA?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032490#4032490

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032490