[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - About swimlanes

pedror do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 28 15:47:07 EDT 2007

Hello.

I am trying to attribute task-nodes to users/groups in my jpdl.
The idea is to have a group (bank/acquirer) which is able to do each task.
The main difficulty is that each virtual group (e.g. bank) is, depending on the current user, bank A or bank B, each with its own set of users.

I was inspired by the source code examples of jBPM, and thought of doing something like:

<task-node xxx>

 etc..

However, I can't find information on what the swimlane assignment expression can contain, nor can I find relevant information on separating the tasks between the users of bank A and the users of bank B, which belong to the same swimlane.

Any info/opinions/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
TIA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032526#4032526

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032526