[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How to register SerializerFactory and DeSerializerFactory fo

czhao07 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 28 16:04:01 EDT 2007

I am implementing a WS client with JBossWS to access a third-party web service, one of the service operations takes a xsd:anyType type as the parameter, and it gets mapped to SOAPElement in the wstools generated code. When I invoke the service, I got this exception:

javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Cannot obtain serializer factory for: [xmlType={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType,javaType=interface   javax.xml.soap.SOAPElement]

This article (http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=WS4EETypeMapping) talks about how to add type mappings for service endpoint, not the WS client. But anyway, I tried to add file ws4ee-deployment.xml to my client's META-INF folder with following mapping:

    <typeMapping qname="xsd:anyType"
	   serializer="org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.encoding.ElementSerializerFactory"	     deserializer="org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.encoding.ElementDeserializerFactory"
	   type="java:javax.xml.soap.SOAPElement"
	   encodingStyle="" />

and it didn't work.

Does anyone know a solution to this issue?

Much thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032531#4032531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032531