[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Page Redirection with Seam Navigation

trickyvail do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 28 16:14:46 EDT 2007

Thank you Gavin, that was the piece of the puzzle I was missing.

My final configuration in WEB-INF/pages.xml looks like:
<page view-id="/virtual/path/to/alias_file.xhtml" action="">
  | 	<navigation>
  | 		<rule>
  | 			<render view-id="/real/path/to/real_file.xhtml"/>
  | 			<!-- or redirect -->
  | 		</rule>
  | 	</navigation>
  | </page>

When you create a granular configuration file like [page_name].page.xml the view-id attribute does not seem to have any effect. The view-id appears to be determined by the path and filename of the [page_name].pages.xml file. I presume this is the expected behavior?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032535#4032535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032535