[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Same problem; I can not start the Hypersonic Manager Too

franboeing do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 03:27:02 EDT 2007

I am having the same problem.  I can't see the the link to the hypersonic DB in the JMX console.

When I try to create de tables with the ANT utility, I received these java errors:

db-create-table:
[java]  ScriptTool.init error: socket creation error
[java] java.sql.SQLException:socket creation error
[java]  at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
[java]  at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcConnection.(Unknown Source)
 etc.

The build however is succesful.

Same happens with db-insert, and db-list.
The messahges are the same socket error.
I have modified the files as it is said in the tutorial, but still..
Does somebody knows what this socket error means?

Thanks in avance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032641#4032641

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032641