[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Socket error when creating the tables

franboeing do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 04:05:17 EDT 2007

I just found what my problem was:

the first two lines at the beginning of the file 'hsql-create-table.sql'  that contains the script to populate the db begin with a comment like this:

--  create tables for online banking app --
-- also seeds next_id tables w. initial values --

Try to change the '--'  to '//comment'  or to '<-- comment -->'

It worked for me.  Now I can see the link service=Hypersonic

Hope you have the same problem!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032649#4032649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032649