[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: COMPOUNDs, ATOMs & MOLECULEs - don't try this at home!

irVega do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 04:52:09 EDT 2007

petemuir

That is precisely the sort of nudge we needed. I hope to have some more feedback soon. If we can get something up and running, I'll post it here but you can expect some more naive questions first.
I think we have a bit more of a learning curve to climb than we expected but I think it'll be worth it. Thanks.

javalars

Yes, 1.2.1 is getting us further than before too but I'm not sure we got as far as you seem to have. Did you change the seam gen'erated code to get so far?

Gavin & co

Did you change something to make this work better in 1.2.1  . It seems a bit far fetched to imagine this improvement was just a side-effect of fixing something totally unrelated! Anyway, I hope this feedback (especially from those who know more about it than myself) is useful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032663#4032663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032663