[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - remove the drag and drop but keep portlet decoration

FredF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 05:00:39 EDT 2007

Hello

In the developer forum I asked a question regarding drag and drop feature on portlets

http://jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=105181

but after the initial answer I had further questions.
I guess I should address this user forum instead.

I was told that I could set these constants

  | PORTAL_PROP_WINDOW_RENDERER
  | PORTAL_PROP_DECORATION_RENDERER
  | PORTAL_PROP_PORTLET_RENDERER

to the value emptyRenderer on an portal object to make the drag and drop disappear.

But this removes the portlet frame images (decorations) for each portlet, right? I still want to have the portlet frames visible but just remove the ability to drag and drop them - or more correct, force the regions from letting their windows beeing moved from and to them.

I have tracked down the functionality to this javascript line
Code:

<script>regions_on_page["regionA"]="left";</script>

that is being set on each region in the layout. This script line enables the drag and drop to and from this region. Where is this line appended to the window and what would be the correct way to add the possibility to remove it with a parameter?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032666#4032666

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032666