[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Cannot persist replicated EntityBeans

aricci do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 06:02:58 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,
i have a cluster of JBoss instances (version 4.0.5), each of them having its own local database copy. I have developed a simple EJB3 application that tryes to insert datas inside a database to test the behaviour of JBoss replication. The application ends without problems, all datas are written inside local database and corresponding EntityBeans are well replicated by JBossCache to other nodes, but replicated EntityBeans are not written to database by other replicas.

I cannot understand if the problem is that this feature has not yet been implemented or there is something wrong with my configuration files.

thank you very much
Andrea

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032689#4032689

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032689