[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - HOWTO: enable content assist in GPD XML editor

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 06:17:09 EDT 2007

I'm not sure if there's a better way, but to enable content assist for the process definitions in the Graphical Process Designer:

- Eclipse, Preferences
- Web and XML
- XML catalog
- User specified entries, click Add
- URI: http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/xsd/jpdl-3.2.xsd
- Key Type: Namespace Name
- Key:urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.2

This enables content assist for:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <process-definition name="my-process" xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.2">
  | :
  | </process-definition>

Of course, without making any chances to Eclipse preferences, or when using other tools, one could also explicitly specify the location:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <process-definition name="my-process" xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.2"
  |     xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |     xsi:schemaLocation=
  |         "urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.2 http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/xsd/jpdl-3.2.xsd">
  | :
  | </process-definition>

Note that in both cases using xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.2" will enable runtime XML validation, under some conditions, as described in 16.4.1. Validation in the documentation.

Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032693#4032693

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032693