[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: remove the drag and drop but keep portlet decoration

FredF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 10:34:03 EDT 2007

"julien at jboss.com" wrote : no look at the property that inhibits ajax stuff which is "theme.ajax.object_enabled". If on a portal object you put this property with a value of "false" it should disable DnD for this part.

  | you can set the property using the xml desc, it has not been redone yet in the new admin UI.

Ok, I missed that one.

Now, I want to do this programmatically in my "portal service package" called from a SEAM component. I see that if I want to set it on a whole region I must get the region instance from PageRendition

Region region = rendition.getPageResult().getRegion("myRegion");
  | region.setProperty(ThemeConstants.PORTAL_AJAX_OBJECT_DISABLED, "true");

Can I get hold of this region object without creating an interceptor (I see that the PageRendition comes from the cmd.invokeNext();)

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032806#4032806

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032806