[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Configuring SFSB maximim size in EJB3

normanb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 12:21:33 EDT 2007

Hi,

I created a jboss.xml config file for my SFSB and I really want to restrict the max pool size to something quite small, since potentially they are quite intensive, as a test I created as file as below, but it seems to be ignored and as per standardjboss.xml I can go up to 100!! Is there another way to configure size, or to read the jboss.xml?

  | <jboss>
  |   <enterprise-beans>
  |     <session>
  |       <ejb-name>MySessionBean</ejb-name>
  |       <configuration-name>My Standard Stateful SessionBean</configuration-name>
  |     </session>
  |   </enterprise-beans>
  |  <container-configurations>
  |     <container-configuration extends="Standard Stateful SessionBean">
  |         <container-name>My Standard Stateful SessionBean</container-name>
  |         <!-- make changes to the standard configurations here, e.g. pooling etc. -->
  |         <container-pool-conf>
  |             <MaximumSize>3</MaximumSize>
  |         </container-pool-conf>
  |     </container-configuration>