[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - problems with JEE aplication on jBoss

rogbaldini2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 15:17:02 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

I have been a lot of serious problems related to EAR with EJB3.

I have gotten a jee application (1 web module e 1 ejb module) that runs on Glassfish and tried to run on jBoss.

I have been a lot of problems...

I believe that the main problem is related to ClassLoader.
When I try a lookup in my local ejb, I always have a ClassCastException.
If I delete the local interface of lib of war, it works in lookup but happens agains in other parts. (including linkerror).

A lot of things were tried without success. My main focus was the configuration of META-INF/jboss-app.xml.
<jboss-app>
<loader-repository>myapp:app=myapp.ear</loader-repository>
</jboss-app>

But it's stil not working.

I am using jBoss 4.2.

This is my application structure:

META-INF/
	aplication.xml
	jboss-app.xml
	MANIFEST.MF
app-entity.jar  (application entities)
app-model.jar   (ejb)
commons.jar	(generic things, local and remote interface's )
app.war
	WEB-INF/lib
		app-entity.jar  (application entities)
		app-model.jar   (ejb)
		commons.jar	(generic things, local and remote interface's )

I don't know what to do anymore.
Please, help me.

Thanks,

Roger