[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - override DefaultDataVersion

jivesociety do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 20:01:50 EDT 2007

Been following the optimistic locking interceptor code a bit but getting lost followng the flow. I was wondering if version 1.4.3 allowed an easy way to override the DataVersion implementation (DefaultDataVersion) for a user specific one. I'm thinking of using a different algorithm to do this. My use case has a fileCacheLoader and I would like to use a file timestamp of the file that corresponds to a FQN as a way to compare versions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032973#4032973

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032973