[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - ServiceBindingManager config is not honoured

mskonda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 05:08:04 EDT 2007

JBM-1.2.0.GA
JBoss 4.0.5.GA

I have updated my binginds file to reflect the service-config for ServiceBindingManager (shown below):

 <service-config name="jboss.messaging:service=Connector,transport=socket"
  |                     delegateClass="org.jboss.services.binding.AttributeMappingDelegate">
  |       <delegate-config>
  |         <attribute name="Configuration"><![CDATA[
  |           <config>
  |             <invoker transport="socket">
  |               <attribute name="marshaller" isParam="true">org.jboss.jms.server.remoting.JMSWireFormat</attribute>
  |               <attribute name="unmarshaller" isParam="true">org.jboss.jms.server.remoting.JMSWireFormat</attribute>
  |               <attribute name="serializationtype" isParam="true">jboss</attribute>
  |               <attribute name="dataType" isParam="true">jms</attribute>
  |               <attribute name="socket.check_connection" isParam="true">false</attribute>
  |               <attribute name="timeout">0</attribute>
  |               <attribute name="serverBindAddress">${jboss.bind.address}</attribute>
  |               <attribute name="serverBindPort">53026</attribute>
  |               <attribute name="leasePeriod">20000</attribute>
  |             </invoker>
  |             <handlers>
  |               <handler subsystem="JMS">org.jboss.jms.server.remoting.JMSServerInvocationHandler</handler>
  |             </handlers>
  |           </config>]]>
  |         </attribute>
  |       </delegate-config>
  |
  |       <binding port="53026"/>
  |     </service-config>

However, this config seems to be not honoured as the second instance complains about the in use port.

I have to change the jboss-messaging.sar/remoting-service.xml in order to work.

Is this a known bug? or am I missing something in config?

Thanks
Madhu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033058#4033058

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033058