[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Local page.xml navigation rules

artur.chyzy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 05:17:54 EDT 2007

Yes it should but it doesn't for me for sure.
Also i decided you get seam code and put some additional logs for filter.
Here are my results:

  | following statememnt always returns false
  |

  |   | if ( init!=null && init.hasHotDeployableComponents() )
  |   |
  | init != null returns true (because it exists in ServletContext) but has not got any hot deployable components
  | The for loop is never executed and the scan method also.
  |
  | When running on debug mode i also found in logs sth like this:
  |

  |   | DEBUG [Pages] reading pages.xml
  |   | DEBUG [DTDEntityResolver] trying to resolve system-id http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages-1.2.dtd]
  |   | DEBUG [DTDEntityResolver] recognized Seam namespace; attempting to resolve on classpath under org/jboss/seam/
  |   | DEBUG [DTDEntityResolver] located  http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages-1.2.dtd] in classpath
  |   |

  | This comes from initialize method from Pages class
  |

  |   | @Create
  |   |    public void initialize()
  |   |    {
  |   |       InputStream stream = Resources.getResourceAsStream("/WEB-INF/pages.xml");
  |   |       if (stream==null)
  |   |       {
  |   |          log.debug("no pages.xml file found");
  |   |       }
  |   |       else
  |   |       {
  |   |          log.debug("reading pages.xml");
  |   |          parse(stream);
  |   |       }
  |   |    }
  |   |
  | So this method always is looking only for pages.xml.
  |
  | Because the filter is never executed and Pages class looks only for pages.xml in WEB-INF it does not refresh other page.xml files.
  |
  | When starting app the setter method from Init class
  |
  |   | public void setHotDeployPaths(File[] hotDeployJars)
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033062#4033062

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033062