[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: better editor for .xhtml in JBoss IDE - element wrapping

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 07:53:56 EDT 2007

Well, then maybe some of it configuration parameters are different.

Because the way it worked in JBoss IDE made my code look horrible.  I couldn't teach a guy working with me to write decently formatted XHTML.

Now the way it works with Exadel (installed on top of JBoss IDE) is better.

Funny though, to prove my point (if I remember correctly), the one with Exadel when I activate it always seems to set the flag that the file is changed, even if nothing changes, even if I save and format again right away.  JBoss IDE I think didn't do that.

So as I believe you it is based on the same code, that code must be called differently between the two uses of it.

Interesting.

And thanks for staying in the conversation until we had more clarity.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033128#4033128

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033128