[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM 3.2 on tomcat which uses mysql - LOGINI UNSUCCESSFU

wjm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 08:06:49 EDT 2007

As a final note on this topic I'd like to point out  that the easiest way to create the jbpm database, for any given database server, is to let hibernate do the job, and not rely on SQL at all as the solution proposes.  This includes creation of the Identity components (which were the primary point of confusion here) also the user/group/memberships from "Sesame Street" which are necessary for the default jbpm-console to work "out of the box" under Tomcat, Jetty, Resin or any other configuration.

I've created a new wiki page which shows how to do this, completely independent of any SQL script, and for any database supported by Hibernate.

See here:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UseHibernateToCreateJbpmDB

----
Bill