[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - How to override JBOSS_CLASSPATH classes ? ? ?

ulhas.math do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 12:31:08 EDT 2007

Can anyone tellme how do i override the classes in jboss classpath.
Basically i wanted to put a jar in my application lib and wanted to give it the topmost preference even if a similar class is found in the JBOSS_CLASSPATH (and not server/lib ) .

I tried parent delegation but it doesnt work ...

The class loader always picks up the classes in the JBOSS_CLASSPATH even when i define a similar class in my application/lib jar.

Plz let kno if any workaround

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033262#4033262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033262