[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and RichCliente

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 12:48:03 EDT 2007

"mauro at automaware.com.br" wrote : "stu2" wrote : RMI is always an option since you're using EJB.  And a major effort in the next release of Seam is to simplify exposing beans as WebServices and allow them to participate in conversations (http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-505).
  | You mean that if I consume an Statefull Session beans using jboss client api I will be participating in conversations?

Not sure about how it behaves via RMI - that's one for someone on the Seam team.  But there's hope, since the Jira feature above for WS explicitly states that callers will have access to Seam contexts - and conversations are just one of these.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033271#4033271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033271