[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and RichCliente

mauro@automaware.com.br do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 13:05:26 EDT 2007

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : Looking at the original post, I don't really understand the full architecture or the requirements. Are you trying to propagate Seam conversations across the ESB (Mule)? If so, this should be doable once we have Seam/WS, which will include support for JBoss ESB that should be trivial to port to Mule.

  | Or is it something else?
the ESB need to integrate with our main-frame with other protocols and the message are not necessarly XML (ISO8582 for example)....and actualy we have an home soluction but 80% of it culd be substituted by mule stuffs ...
We has text conversations with our MainFrame to...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033285#4033285

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033285