[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and RichCliente

mauro@automaware.com.br do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 13:14:12 EDT 2007

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : There is no good, standards-compliant, way to pass a conversation id transparently over RMI. Even if there was, the semantics are questionable, since conversation state is local, not remotely accessible.

  | For WS, the notion of a conversation is better-defined.

I´m a bit confused...
What I want to know is if I can use a Statefull Session Beans  Seam Component colled remotly by an swing  application (via a command handler)...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033291#4033291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033291