[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and Adobe Flex

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 15:00:07 EDT 2007

I will definitely look into Seam Remoting.  But I am curious why that is necessary.  I know next to nothing about Flex, but I understand there are Java objects, essentially DTO's, that are mapped to ActionScript objects for display in Flex.  Why can't these be conventional Seam-managed POJO's?

DavidInTx, why are you waiting on Seam WS as opposed to using Seam Remoting now?  I am curious what Seam Remoting lacks in the context of your needs.

Thanks.

Neil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033335#4033335

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033335