[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: error 202: handshake failed

orizon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 15:26:59 EDT 2007

thank you peter for the help

i started jboss as before and tried your suggestion.
Unfortunately, http://localhost:8080/jmx-console does not work.

i looked into the run.conf file and the
#JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8787,server=y,suspend=y"
line is commented out, However, it is still used when i run jboss. I checked if the winodws JAVA_OPTS environmental variable was set to debug, but it was not. I am not sure why jboss is set to debug mode, especially since this is a fresh installation. Even then though, shouldn't it still work at port 8080?

any other ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033342#4033342

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033342