[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Keep losing my conversation with A4J and one page

andrew.rw.robinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 20:24:16 EDT 2007

Some how it seemed like an error was getting processed. So I commented out the following from web.xml:
  <error-page>
  |     <error-code>500</error-code>
  |     <location>/displayError.jsf</location>
  |   </error-page>
  |   <error-page>
  |     <error-code>404</error-code>
  |     <location>/displayError.jsf</location>
  |   </error-page>
  |   <error-page>
  |     <exception-type>java.lang.Throwable</exception-type>
  |     <location>/displayError.jsf</location>
  |   </error-page>

After doing that everything worked. I just have no clue at the moment why the error page was attempted to be loaded as there doesn't seem to have been any errors (page is working just fine without this).

Anyone else experience this type of issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033398#4033398

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033398