[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: COMPOUNDs, ATOMs & MOLECULEs - don't try this at home!

irVega do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 31 15:13:17 EDT 2007

I manually coded my MoleculeHome (rather than create it by "config" in components.xml) so it can suck out the Atom object (and the Compound) from the context and get the id from the Atom object for use in the overridden persist.
I am not sure if this is a reasonable practice in seam but it seems to be a  solution that works - but it does couple my Molecule's entity home to this particular use-case a bit (any comments).
Did you find another way or any best practice for this type of problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033470#4033470

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033470