[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Cannot create timer table

apk2072 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 1 11:38:32 EDT 2007

It worked in both cases:

1. As Madhu wrote, commenting out the org.jboss.ejb.txtimer.DatabasePersistencePolicy did work.

2. As Peter wrote, I gave the Oracle9i database type it worked. However, in my case our database is Oracle10g and there is no entry for Oracle10g in server/xxx/conf/standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml. I tested with giving Oracle9i in my oracle-ds.xml. But I am bit scared of giving incorrect mapping. I am not sure if JBoss released with Oracle10g mapping yet.

-APK.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042135#4042135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042135