[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - how can i use the method ProcessInstance.wait()

javi0704 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 1 14:11:09 EDT 2007

Hi i tried to develop jbpm with some rules (drools). I use just start-state, task-node, task with action, variables and end-state.
So my problem is
1. suppose a user give a value for varables this will controll the drool
 e.g number>10 when ok resume the process when not ok==> this task-node or task have to wait and the User have to give the variables again like >10. I tried this with the Method: processInstance.wait() but it doesn't work. the error is:

give my regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042190#4042190

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042190