[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Process Definition over Webservice

breitscott do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 1 15:09:37 EDT 2007

I would like to send a ProcessDefinition via Webservices.  I do not see a way to write XML (the broken JpdlXmlWriter isn't a solution).  I have seen on the forums that others are looking for an XML writer of sorts.  No luck for them yet.  My constraints are a little less.  I just need a JPDL string that can be parsed on the other side of the webservice call.  So it doesn't have to be XML, although that would be nice.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042205#4042205

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042205