[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad PPR/Ajax and Seam

smithbstl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 1 15:35:51 EDT 2007

Thanks Chris,  I have a return listener already which is functioning correctly, just not the PPR to refresh the page

    public void processReturn(ReturnEvent event) {
  |         if (event.getReturnValue() != null) {
  |             //setUserName(((User)(event.getReturnValue())).getUserName());
  |             customer = ((User)(event.getReturnValue()));
  |             System.out.println("*******Return Event");
  |             System.out.println("User Name: " + customer.getUserName());
  |         }
  |     }

As far as the s:conversationPropagation tag, yeah, thats kind of what I am attempting, no definitive results yet since I can't get the whole thing working with the custom PhaseListener/ActionListener.

I think I may steer clear of the inputListOfValues since it hides a little too much magic.  The inputListOfValues code from my previous post is blowing up because customer is null when the page loads (NPE).

If I have any luck I will post back here.

ps - I made a post to the Trinidad List but no responses yet, I don't know if everying is using the new list yet (users at myfaces.apache.org).  I am afraid more posts will get overlooked since that list services Myfaces, Tomahawk, Tobago, and now Trinidad....ugh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042216#4042216

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042216