[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversation not being propogated between redirect

youngm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 1 19:47:38 EDT 2007

Figured it out.  The Ajax4jsf filter was executing after the seam filter.  I had my filters configured like so:

  |        <filter-mapping>
  | 		<filter-name>ajax4jsf</filter-name>
  | 		<servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
  | 		<dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
  | 		<dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
  | 		<dispatcher>INCLUDE</dispatcher>
  | 	</filter-mapping>
  |
  |     <filter-mapping>
  |         <filter-name>Seam Filter</filter-name>
  |         <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  |     </filter-mapping>

Even though ajax4jsf was on top it was being executed after Seam because I was using servlet-name instead of user-pattern.

So to fix it you can either change them both to use servlet-name or url-pattern and then they will execute in the correct order.

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042262#4042262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042262