[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How do I utilize the DynaRenderer in portal2.6?

FredF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 04:23:24 EDT 2007

Ok, I see now in the PortalRenderSet.java source file that the DynaRegionRenderer.class, DynaWindowRenderer.class, DynaPortletRenderer.class, DynaDecorationRenderer.class files will be used for as renderset if ajaxenabled is true.

I wonder how I can use this on arbritary portal objects like my pages.
I try to add the property Asynchronous Windows Enabled in my page properties in management portlet but I still cant drag the portlets on that page. What more does it require to be able to drag and drop windows on my own defined portal pages?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042306#4042306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042306