[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Error while navigating from one page to another

sandytech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 06:28:43 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,
                  I'm working with Seam framework since 1 week.I successfully run the seam-booking example.Now I'm trying to start my application which is just a registration page.So i started modifications in the booking example.Everything is working fine when the url is http://localhost:8080/seam-booking.But when i changed the url to http://localhost:8080/seam-singforsatisfaction its going to debug page.I made the context root value changes in the following files
1.alter.config --> applictaion.xml
2.resources --> META-INF--> application.xml
3.resources --> META-INF --> jboss-app.xml
4.build.alter.xml
5.build.xml

Can anyone tell me why this is happening?
Thanks in advance.
Sandy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042360#4042360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042360