[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: PAR file definition

ricardomarques do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 06:45:10 EDT 2007

ok thanks, but still regarding the PAR files, I'm looking at the data model, table jbpm_processdefinition, by the name I guess that's where the process files are kept. Is my guess right?

Because I can't see where the classes and definition files are kept, it doesn't like the table jbpm_processdefinition can record this information. How the PAR are saved as a PAR, or the content is split to many other tables?

Can your clear a bit this issue please?

This is a bit important because I would probably to use the same action class to many process definitions, don't know if that ir currently possible without redundancy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042373#4042373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042373