[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Can JBoss support active/passive

grdzeli_kaci do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 10:32:53 EDT 2007

hi all,
i have the same question,

Does JBoss Application Server support Active - StandBy Cluster Configuration ????
Is There any doc about Active - StandBy configuration for clustering ???
i have no problem about Active - Active cluster configuration.

This is necessary request from my company ( i am a developer for this company) , we are trying to bye JBoss Application Support, but we are trying to define all capabilities of JBoss Application Server (JBoss Cluster is one of them).

Regards,
Paata.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042451#4042451

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042451